Saturday, February 28, 2015

FEEDBACK & EXPLORING






Working on the project draft has been so helpful because our due date is next week and trying to complete every single aspect required in the template has been good to do a good final report later on. Besides reading someone else’s project is absolutely enriching to everyone.


Working on the feedback takes you to be on someone else’s feet. Ideas spring your mind and it is nice to share and help. On the other hand, getting feedback helps you have an idea of what you did well and what areas you still need to improve.




This week has also been nice because we have been taken on a tour around different websites with lots of good ideas to work offline and online. I have found myself adding links to my delicious page.  I particularly decided to create a Nicenet since I am very concerned on what to do when I take students to our lab and in a way engage them to follow up linked when they are at home.


1 comment:

  1. Dear Belinda,

    I have just seen your activity on nicenet. It is very good. Maybe I would just add" provide full answer", so the students write complete sentences.

    Good job.
    Regards,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete