Sunday, January 18, 2015

Getting on...








It’s hard to believe, but this second week is coming to an end and sitting here in front of my computer and reflecting on what we all have been working I could say that I am still trying to get used to it –you know getting used to being in front of the computer more than I was used to.



Regarding to web searching, and going to NoodleTools has been really enriching to me as a teacher with the eagerness to exploit what the internet has, not only as  a personal tool , but as something we could provide our students who as I always say have been born with a different ‘chip’ and want things in a different way.


I have found so many websites which can be used and I am sure I will- despite the constraints we may have here in our language centre.


Working on the objectives using the ABCD criteria (Audience- Behaviour-Condition-Degree) has definitely helped me to clarify about stating a lesson objective and narrow it helping to be focused which makes it easier to assess whether the goal has been accomplished.



The task of Describing your class has definitely helped us all, be aware that there –someone somewhere in the world may have the same, better or worse limitations when teaching a language. What I am pretty sure now it is that I will think twice before making a complaint on any issue related to making my job difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment